Cocktail Making Classes Directions: Old Street Underground
By Mixology Events
If you’ve booked yourselves in to one of our range of cocktail making classes in Shoreditch at our permanent home, TT Liquor, and aren’t very familiar with the area, here are some quick easy directions to follow if your coming to us from Shoreditch High Street Station.
We understand it’s sometimes easier to find your way here rather than home after a few drinks! If you think help getting home would be more useful hit us up on FB or via email and we’ll see what we can do.
Maps also available for download.
1. Our purpose-built studios are about a 10 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street Station. You can take the 149 or the 242 from bus stop L on Shoreditch High Street. Take a left from the station. Once out the station take a left here.
2. Take a left on Bethnal Green Road.
3. Walk right to the end, on to Shoreditch High street. The Boxpark is on the left – old shipping containers made into restaurants, bars, cafes and pop-ups!
4. Continue up Shoreditch High Street until you reach the Old street intersection.
5. If you see this, you’re on the right track. Keep going – around 4 minutes or so.
6. Once you reach the Old Street intersection, cross right over at the lights and continue north on Kingsland Road.
7. You’re almost with us once you’ve walked under this bridge!
8. …aand you’ve made it! Head right on through the liquor store doors and your host for the evening will be waiting by with your welcome drink.BACK TO BLOG