Cocktail Making Classes Directions: Liverpool Street Station
By Mixology Events
If you’re making your way to one of our range of cocktail making classes in Shoreditch at our permanent home, TT Liquor, and aren’t very familiar with the area, here are some quick n’ easy directions to follow if your coming at us from Liverpool Street Station.
We understand it’s sometimes easier to find your way here rather than home after a few drinks! If you think help getting home would be more useful hit us up on FB or via email and we’ll see what we can do.
Maps also available for download.
1. First off, take the Bishopsgate (West) exit from Liverpool Street Station.
2. Once on street level, if you’re waking (15 mins), take a left. You can also use bus routes 26 (Stop F) or 149 (Stop E) to Waterson Street (Stop V). Once off the bus, turn right. TT liquor is located 50 yards on the left.
3. If you’re walking (a little bit of exploration and fresh air never hurt anyone, eh?) continue to walk north on Bishopsgate towards Shoreditch High Street.
4. Look out for signs towards Boxpark and Shoreditch. That curved railway bridge (in the distance) is also a quirky local landmark to look out for to ensure you’re on the right track.
5. Cross over Great Eastern Street and on to Shoreditch High Street. You want to stay on the left hand side of the curved bridge and walk straight under it.
6. Continue up Shoreditch High Street until you reach the Old Street intersection, near Shoreditch Church.
7. Once you reach the Old Street intersection (pictured), cross straight over and continue north on Kingsland Road
8. You’re almost there once you’ve walked under this bridge – we’re just on the other side!
9. Aand we’re here on your left! Enter through the doors of TT Liquor’s specialist liquor store, where you will be greeted by your host for the evening as well as your complimentary welcome drink.BACK TO BLOG