Terms & Conditions
Terms of Mixology Cocktail Class Booking
- Location of your event: This will be stated on your deposit invoice or by your event organiser via email. If you unaware of how to get to the venue then please ask for directions and we will happily provide you with them.
- Confirmation of numbers: We require confirmation of attendee numbers 7 days prior to you event. The confirmed numbers at this point will be charged on the final invoice.
- Payment terms of deposit: Payment terms are 14 days from the invoice issued date which is stated on the invoice, unless specified by your event organiser. Please check the payment due date as this may be different if you have booked your event during the two weeks prior to your event date.
- Payment terms of remaining balance: The balance of your event must be paid before your event, if payment has not been made someone from our accounts team will contact you to make payment over the phone. Payment may be made via: Card payment over telephone, or via Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Once we have sent you the deposit invoice your event has been confirmed, therefore if you wish to cancel your event you must do this by email so we have written proof and you must do this at least 14 days prior to your event date to be eligible for a refund of your deposit.
- Rescheduling: This must done 7 days in advance of your event and a £50 admin fee will be charged.
- Timings of your event: Start Time: This is the time we expect you at the venue, if you arrive early the master-class may not be set up but there will be somewhere that you will be able to wait. We then allow 15 minutes before the start of the master-class for the reception cocktail and any late guests to arrive. Finish Time: This may be 15 minutes before the end of the stated time to give you enough time to finish up any cocktails. There may be a class due after your class, which may require guests to leave the master-class area and move into another area for the set up of the next class. Late arrivals: If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late please contact the Mixologist who is taking your class. You will be given their contact number closer to your event date. If you are more than 15 minutes late this may result in the Mixologist performing the master- class at a slightly faster pace, we will always aim to complete the course by the stated end time. If you are more than 15 minutes late this may result in a shorter class due to other classes after your event. However if you are more than 15 minutes late and there is no subsequent class, we will still perform the complete 2 hour class but you may be required to pay a £40 late fee which is simply to cover staff wages.
- Your Responsibility with alcohol: Your event organiser will notify you of the numbers of drinks you will be provided with in your masterclass package. If the mixologist believes your guests are abusing this policy and drink far more than stated or become abusive to our staff, we reserve the right to stop the master-class and or charge more for the extra drinks consumed.
- Noise and Leaving our venues: We ask all our guests to consider that there may be other master-classes taking place in other rooms and note that excessive noise can be disruptive to them. We also ask that our guests leave the venue quietly, especially late at night, in order to not disrupt our neighbours.
- Your Possessions: We have areas where you can leave your possessions, however these will be left at your own risk and we will not be held responsible for their safety.
- Breakages: If any breakages are liable to any of your guests, you may be charged.
Terms of Your Mixology Bar Booking.
Location of your Event: This will be stated on your deposit invoice, Please confirm the exact full
address via E-mail with your event organiser and any relevant loading and or parking information.
Set up and Break down times: The Set time will be stated by your event organiser, if you have flexibility with this, please let us know as it sometimes is a great help. The break down will be done as soon as the service hours have finished. The pick up after the event is done after the breakdown is finished, again if you have flexibility with the pick up, please let us know.
Confirmation of Numbers: We require confirmation of attendee numbers 7 days prior to you event. We will charge the full amount of these confirmed numbers. If the quote does not included the numbers then the price is based on a set price for a certain number of guest.
Cocktail Menu Selection: We require your selected cocktail by 10am at the very latest on the Monday before your event; if we do not receive the cocktails by this date we will select a popular menu.
Breakages: If any breakages are down to the liability of your guests, you may be charged for these breakages. This is mainly due to glassware, if more than 4 items are broken then we will charge for their replacement. Collins glasses at £1.50, Rocks Glasses at £1.50, Martini Glasses at £3.00, Wine Glasses at £2.50 and all others at £2.50. The glassware count is on the event list that your Event Manger/Head Bartender will have. You are more than welcome to check this count on arrival. The Event Manager/Head Bartender will let you know at the end of the event of any broken or lost glassware and or items.
Extension of service hours: The hours of service are stated on the deposit invoice and quote sent to you on confirmation of your booking. You may extend your hours at any time leading up to the event and even during your event. This is however at the discretion of the Head Bartender or Event Manager n the night of the event. The charges of the extension are valued as a proportion of the extension compared to your quote price. Any money given directly to our staff will not count towards our charges for the extension hours.
Increasing Cocktail Order: This can be done during the event and any extras will be added up and included on your final bill.
Payment terms of deposit: Payment terms are 14 days from the invoice issued date, which is stated on the invoice, unless specified by your event organiser. Please check the due date of payment as this may be different if you booked your event within two weeks prior to your event date.
Payment terms of Remaining Balance: The balance of your event must be paid before your event, if you have not made payment by the Thursday before your event someone from our accounts team will call you to take payment over the phone.
Payment may be made via:
Card payment over the phone
Or via Bank Transfer
Cancellation: Your event is booked in with us when we send out this deposit invoice, therefore if you wish to cancel your event you must do this via Email so we have written proof and you must do this 14 days prior to you event date to get a full refund of your deposit.
Rescheduling: This must be done 7 day in advance of you event and a £50 admin fee will be charged.
Your Responsibility with alcohol: Our staff reserve the right to stop serving any guests who they believe to have consumed too much or if they start being abusive or aggressive to any staff member.